Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thinking...

    I have been doing a lot of thinking lately... and still am. I have been thinking about Christmas, stress, fun, happiness, family, friends and a whole bunch of other little things. I finally thought maybe I should write this thinking stuff down. So I am. On this blog. I have no idea what will come of it. Hopefully something good. I don't know if anyone will ever read it. I hope some one will. I don't know if it will be a one day write or a 60 year thing. I hope it will be what it will be. There are a bunch of things that I don't know, that I want to know, and some that I will never know. The good thing is, it gives me more things to think about. Somethings I do know:
Thinking is good.


God is good. 


My life is good.


Christmas is joyous.


Friends are awesome.


and last...
Cheese is pretty great, especially on a cracker.


Somethings I hope to find out:
Who I am.


Where I will be 10 years from now.


What I can do to help the world.


How many rubberbands are in the worlds largest rubberband ball.


If you know the answers to these questions, do tell please! Now get thinking!


I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.  ~Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment